Friday, November 6, 2009

Birthday Party (Wei Zhi's 21th birthday)

02112009 was dearest Wei Zhi's 21th birthday~


Actually that day was sat also was a lazy day for me to out to anywhere after a tiring weekdays for me in that week. =.=
Well, i did dress up myself nicely to attend her big day ( no is her wedding ya ;p) 
Very long time never met up with ah kim till he came to fetch me up on evening to zhi's party with lee kiong!
wow~ he had a big change...wahaha~ before we were heading to the destination, we went to buy the present for zhi ( actually i was bought ady lor, just they told to me they hvnt bought yet =.= )...so mah we went to choose the presents in sutera mall and also bought a boq of flowers for her as requested by their friend.( inconvenient to tell the guy's name at here ;D)


                                   Here are the flowers!!!;)

Zhi's party was really crowded with her lots of friends and relatives ;) here were some pics taken without me (went back to take my ic and change my outfit) ...so sad larrr....;(

 
here they are !!! 


Be shocked when they told me after this party they wanted go to Pub-Cabana to celebrate again! OMG~what the hell as i didn't bring out my IC when Ah kim came to fetch me from my house =.=

Bo bian, went back home to take ( as i did mention it before) around 10pm.

Finally the party was over, and then we departed to Cabana. Wah~ the place was crowded by ppls ( that day also is hollywen day), almostly unable to enter the pub. Phew~ 
Really regreted larrr went to there at that time due to many ppls inside till cant breath smoothly lor ;l
and hor got a small incident happen ..............which was got a lady vomitted out when get drunk! Shit! i kena lar in my way went to toilet -.-
oklarr....still a happy moment for us at Cabana...hehe~
did enjoy that day to the fullest! and we taken some random pics also~ ;)

 
with the big spec ...lolx

 

here we are ;)

 

zhi and her friends

 

Her bodyguards?! hehe lolx

 

YEAH~ clubbing kaki!!! wahaha

 

Last but no least, happy birthday !


Lastly....we went back home from had ours supper ( considered as suffer ma at 5am? dun knoe le).super duper tired arrrrr.....add more i needed to wake up around 7am on that day !!! just left 1 hr for my sleeping time =.=''.......sure dun had enough energy to have my lunch at Sakura le ya ...;(


Anyway, we did enjoy ours day alots with Zhi~! a very small gathering also for all of us~! ;]

HAPPY 21th BIRTHDAY TO WEI ZHI ^^
 

No comments:

Post a Comment