Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hypomnesia

Yesterday
When Gal was passed by the street that they often walked to eat
Gal did remember the past
Heart abit felt pain 
Painful is no because Gal still  loving Guy instead of this street full of lots memories between them
they had laugh and quarrel cry had cold war

hmm...all were over ~ indeed
How long already when they get to see each other last time
Gal did foget and yet memories was lost
and swear will not passes by it in future



Relationship really a complicate thing
Happiness and Sadness just depend on ourselves how to handle it propriety
When Married was came to one of the couples

isn't it mean  a starting of happiness through their living life

When Break up was came to the end for one couple
isn't it mean they have ready to forget and start over a new one
anybody can stated out the answer confidently ???


Now they were no contact each other anymore
no a must and unnecessary to keep in touch
became a familiar stranger no a bad thing ~


Old Memories
Thanks for recall the sweetness time
and the upsetting time to me in my growing path of my life

Let u go from now and onward
and been locked forever in somewhere else 
but not in my heart anymore
 I had moving on with New memories and feeling warmly just because of him
My only one and the last



A Painful Recollection
Could i simply hate you to appear in my life 
or could you be avoided to become a part inside my memories ?








1 comment: