Thursday, November 5, 2009

A letter to my dearest ^.^

mY darling~

thanks for being one part of my life
really appreciate what u have done for me ;)
although we are so far apart from each other and cant see each other so often
but still want tell u that u are in my mind always and I'm missing u so much~~~ ;l

Sometime will feel lonely without u ;(
sometime really feel helpless in struggling for my studies
sometime even greedy that hope u will be my side when i need u
but i know that it is impossible for this moment as u have your staff to do
You did mention cant give me a promise now about when we will really can get us together
FUTURE seem so far for me or even to you toO~

I'm sorry if keep requesting the things that u unable to fulfill them now
I know i'm too childish and i believe did make u so headache ba ;D
So...i will gambateh for my life at here with your spirit together ya~

dar...thanks for loving me~
Muacks~!





                                                       Dar and mE (^.^) xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment