Sunday, November 29, 2009

facial time

Recently been puzzled by 'enemies' -PIMPLES~!!! &@#$&@#


Doc did said my body damn weak after checked up...
ohya~ i'm really hate my this weak body 
I'm loving food, expecially the Japanese and Western foOd~
Sometime, just because of my body really cant eat them too lots
Sensitive lar...dryness-heat lar...sicking larr...how u can imagine these word come out from my nagged mum!!!
Cant denied that it is a truth, if i non-stop in eating these fried food such as my favorable chicken ...haiz
Now i'm try to nurse my health in properly way by avoid any things tat will harm to my body...
Maybe i just have to be an obedient galgal by listening to doc's advice right this moment...Doc did said my body now in dryness-heat so that is why the pimples keep pop out recently and bla bla bla~~~I'm damn sad le lar with these troublesome pimples on my face! no more pretty looks liao...wahhha ;D


Therefore, i had made a decision!!! go to do treatment before they getting more worse n irritating when i see into the mirror....


CITISPA~~~ that was my choice!!!! chosen it because their company was doing promotion during that time ( when i'm worried over where should i go for treatment, so expensive for every beauty parlour i had visited~!!!
so, this promotion was came to a right time for me!signed up for one package at one go~!!thx CITISPA!!!





spa service



face facial
Some random pictures were taken when was waiting for the beautician came and served me ;p







 

 

 
After the facial, the first thing i had to do was RUN BACK to home to rest~!
My face really cant see arr after pimples treatment...can imagine these red spots after that?....ohmy so ugly~;(

Last but no least, i hope i will gain more confidence after this facial package treatment~! 
It is damn important to everyone, doesn't it?





1 comment:

  1. Hey gd luck for ur exam tmr ya =) Anyways, my blog webby is www.karenehq-memories.blogspot.com =) Must come visit and comment wor =p HAHA!! Cya aft ur KL trip =D

    ReplyDelete